Coconut pancakes. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and. Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil.
These light and fluffy coconut flour pancakes will be your new go-to recipe for Saturday mornings! When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance. Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until they reach stiff peaks. You can have Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of sugar (coconut sugar).
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It's 1 1/4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's of Milk sugar syrup.
- You need 1/4 of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of Coconut sugar.
Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cream Cheese - Low Carb - These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. Coconut flour pancakes are a healthy breakfast for anyone eating a paleo or gluten free diet. Coconut flour pancakes were the first coconut flour recipe I tried to make. Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup.
Coconut pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
Amazing coconut flour pancakes served with an optional fresh wild blueberry maple syrup! Coconut pancakes are a little treat for my children sometime. They are wheat free, gluten free and lower in carbs than regular pancakes. How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes and But the truth is, these coconut flour pancakes are so dang simple to whip up… it'll take you no more.