Jaggery pancakes. Take both flours and add , the cardamom powder and pinch of salt to it and add this jaggery water and mix it nicely. pancake #pancakerecipe #wholewheatpancake Whole Wheat Jaggery Pancake Healthy Pancake These Goan pancakes are basically super delicious stuffed crepes. Jaggery Pancakes, a quick swwet and spicy pancake.
Coconut and jaggery add their special flavour to these pacakes. Ingredients for Coconut Jaggery Pancakes Recipe. Jaggery Pancake is one of these lip smacking varieties of pancakes which will definitely leave your mouth watered. You can have Jaggery pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jaggery pancakes
- Prepare 3 of medium pieces of jaggery.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
The ingredients required to make this yummy recipe are cane sugar (jaggery). Jaggery Pancakes, a quick swwet and spicy pancake. Sri Lankan pancakes with jaggerysyrup- Sunday breakfast is allabout pleasing the family withpancakes. let me show you howto serve pancakes Sri-Lankan style. Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics.
Jaggery pancakes instructions
- Mix the Jaggery in hot water and after mixing well add flour.
- Whisk well should not left any lumps.batter should a thin layered thick mixture.
- Make a small nonstick pan hot but not too much otherwise it will burn the base.
- Now at very low flame grease oil and spread one big spoon for like a flat thin layered pancake or puda.
- Now cook it at low flame and sprinkle some oil drops on upper layer.when bubbles will show then flip the side.
- Turn the side after one minute and again cook for 1 minute until it looks golden and cooked.
- Batter consistency checking method=when first pancake start spread quickly when you pour on pan and suddenly after show bubbles it means batter is perfect.
- Enjoy so yumm healthy dessert.stay safe stay healthy.
It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy For a healthier variation add jaggery or coconut sugar or palm jaggery. Once it's all dissolved, allow it to cool down. Take jaggery in a saucepan and add some water and bring it to a boil Mix well so that the jaggery Now Heat a tawa and make small pancakes out of it, drizzle oil or ghee around the sides, let it cook. This is one pancake you just cannot miss out on 🙂. Jaggery is an unrefined sugar made from cane or palm.