2+ ingredient banana pancakes. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. This world's simplest pancakes recipe contains just two ingredients (egg and banana) and is super quick - just minutes from bowl to plate!
Heat a greased skillet or griddle over medium heat. If you don't know I'm a pancake lover by now, you may never know. My love for these glorious stacks of fluffy goodness runs deep. You can cook 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- It's 1 of - banana.
- You need 2 of - eggs.
- It's of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- You need of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
My dad used to make us HUGE pancakes before school that required two spatulas to flip. HINT: Look up… An amazing recipe for pancakes using only two common ingredients. Somehow when you mix bananas and eggs together and say some magic words, an unseen universe wizard comes and sprinkles pancake dust on it and it magically turns into this Banana Egg Pancakes. Reviews for: Photos of Two-Ingredient Banana Pancakes.
2+ ingredient banana pancakes step by step
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.
Two-Ingredient Banana Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These banana pancakes are made with only two ingredients, egg and banana, making them gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar-free. How to make banana pancakes with only two ingredients! It's hard to believe that just a banana and a couple of eggs can produce these tasty. How to make two-ingredient banana pancakes.