Pancakes🥞. A stack of breakfast pancakes, topped with a pad of butter and maple syrup oozing down its golden-brown sides, onto a plate on some platforms. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. Table of Contents 🥞 Pancakes Emoji look across different devices General information about 🥞 Pancakes Emoji A pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs.
Our recipe for classic pancakes made from scratch is the perfect weekend breakfast. Pancakes are delicious in many ways they can be chocolate, regular, etc they can have toppings like chocolate chips, wohpcream, syrup, fruit, etc. They can be surveyed any time. You can have Pancakes🥞 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancakes🥞
- You need 350 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 15 grams of vanilla sugar.
- It's 450 grams of flour.
- Mix milk🥛, eggs🥚, baking powder and vanilla sugar. Then add flour. Use hand mixer or mixer..
- Fry over medium heat 1-2 minutes⏱, cover the pan..
- Then flip pancakes🥞..
- Remove the pancakes from the pan after 30 seconds⏱..
- Bon appetit!!!.