Pancakes. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. A pancake is a thin, flat round cake prepared from a batter and While most pancakes are quick breads, and are often sweet, many use yeast or can be cooked from sourdough or fermented batter. Scotch pancakes are small and thick, usually cooked on a griddle and sometimes flavoured with sultanas or raisins.
The Perfect Homemade Pancake Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. This recipe can easily be turned into a pancake mix or into buttermilk pancakes as well. The pancakes aren't too sweet and are lightly scented with vanilla. You can cook Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancakes
- You need 4 cups of Flour.
- It's 3 cups of Milk.
- It's 3 pieces of Eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It's 50 gr of Butter (melted).
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil (I used coconut oil) for frying.
They are delicious AND they are Baking Powder: Baking powder makes them light and fluffy. This recipe for pancakes makes the most perfect soft and fluffy pancakes. Using ingredients you should already have in your kitchen you can easily make. How do I make flat pancakes?
Pancakes step by step
- Flour, milk, eggs, baking powder, sugar, butter, mix well. (It is more convenient to beat everything with a mixer so that there are no lumps)..
- Add the vanilla extract mix gently..
- (if the dough is liquid, add more flour).
- Fry in a heated frying pan so that the pancake starts to rise, until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes on each side).
For thinner pancakes, add more milk to the batter little by little until Can I make pancakes without eggs? Does butter make a better batter, what's the most ripping topping? Top tips for the perfect pancake recipe. This basic recipe will make light and fluffy pancakes every time. It can be easily halved or doubled, and you can whip it up in a jiffy.