Banana pancake. If you don't know I'm a pancake lover by now, you may never know. My love for these glorious stacks of fluffy goodness runs deep. Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners' sugar if desired.
Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. These taste like banana bread but in tender and fluffy, syrup covered pancake form. Easy to make and always sure to satisfy! You can have Banana pancake using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two How to Serve Banana Pancakes. These banana pancakes are light, fluffy and loaded with plenty of banana flavor. Serve them for breakfast or brunch, and be sure to make extra to save in the freezer!
Banana pancake step by step
- Mash bananas using a fork or masher. Continue mashing until there are no large lumps. But i prefer to leave some small lumps for texture..
- Beat the egg then pour over to the mashed bananas and mix well. So the consistency is like a scrambled egg not like your regular pancake batter..
- Butter your pan and pour your banana mixture in low heat. Remember to keep it small about 3 inches wide..
- Check the edges if they are all set before flipping. If edges are set and the middle part starts to bubble, gently and slowly lift half of the pancake then flip!.
- Serve warm..
This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. This banana pancake recipe yields gloriously fluffy pancakes, even though they're made with These banana pancakes are perfect for lazy weekends, and reheat well for busy weekday breakfasts. A quick and easy banana pancake recipe for light and fluffy banana pancakes. Easy Banana Pancakes - make a big stack because these pancakes go quickly! Too much mixing is going to start the gluten development in the batter and make your banana pancakes tough.