Fluffy Pancakes. Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know. You deserve freshly made homemade pancakes for breakfast tomorrow! Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.
They are quick and easy to prepare, but we still consider these homemade pancakes a special treat. —Eugene Presley, Council, Virginia. How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. You can have Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- You need 200 ml of buttermilk.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Fluffy Pancakes - soft, light and fluffy pancakes made from scratch with a beautiful golden brown color and taller rise. Fluffy pancakes are thick homemade pancakes from scratch that are melt in your mouth delicious. If you're looking for a breakfast recipe for pancakes, this is it! Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats.
Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, shift all dry ingredients together. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Important: mix using a spatula but DON'T OVER MIX. Put together but lumpy, not smooth. Lumpy is good!.
- Leave it for about 3-5 minutes so that the ingredients can melt in together. But still lumpy..
- Give it a stir not more than 3 times. Just to lift some batter off the bottom of the pan..
- Heat a non-stick pan or cast iron pan in low to medium heat. Spread butter on it and pour batter (using a 1/4 measuring cup)..
- Wait till top starts to bubble and bottom is stiff and brown. Then FLIP. Let cook for another 1 minute..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
The problem is that a lot of great pancake recipes call for buttermilk. (Honestly, who keeps buttermilk at home? Super airy and fluffy, this Souffle Pancake (スフレパンケーキ) is like eating cottony clouds, but even better with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries! When you have a little time on a weekend morning for a fun breakfast, pancakes are perfect! These fluffy Japanese pancakes have a light and airy soufflé-like texture, are completely addictive, AND YES, you can make them right in your own kitchen! Waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes it THE BEST!