Zucchini pancakes. Zucchini Pancakes are the perfect way to enjoy the perfect vegetable, zucchini! Shredded zucchini is tossed with parmesan cheese, flour, and spices then fried into perfectly delicious bites. My mom used to make them when we were kids.
Immediately stir in the onion and eggs. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the These Chinese Zucchini Pancakes (AKA, 糊塌子, hu tazi) are something I ate when I was little. Korean savory pancakes made with summer zucchini are quick and easy to make and so delicious! You can cook Zucchini pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes
- You need 1 of and a half cups shredded zucchini.
- It's of In large eggs lightly beaten.
- It's 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tablespoons of biscuits/baking mix.
- Prepare Dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- You need of Sour cream optional.
Zucchini season is here, if you are looking for a great recipe to use up your summer zucchini, give Similar to potato pancakes, with less carbs, they are a perfect side dish with grilled chicken or meat. These zucchini pancakes recipe from Food.com is a vegetarian favorite for a reason. This is a great vegetarian pancake, easy to make and is delicious. They are a super easy savory breakfast and are also a great make-ahead appetizer for a party!
Zucchini pancakes step by step
- Play zucchini in a colander over a plate; let stand to dream. Squeeze and blot dry with paper towels..
- In a bowl, mix the egg, cheese, baking mix and pepper onions may also be added.Add the zucchini; toss to coat..
- In a large skillet, Heat the oil over medium heat. Drop four pancakes into skillet;press lightly to flatten.cook till golden brown,about 2 minutes per side.ifdesired,serve with sour cream..
Whole wheat zucchini pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup. Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes-these healthy zucchini pancakes remind me of zucchini bread, but in pancake form. These pancakes almost didn't get photographed because we began eating them, dabbed with Grate your zucchini and potato using the largest hole on your grater. Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. Zucchini Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.