AMIEs Fried ZUCCHINI Balls.
You can cook AMIEs Fried ZUCCHINI Balls using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Fried ZUCCHINI Balls
- Prepare 300 grams of zucchini, finely grated.
- You need 2 cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of glass vegetable oil.
- It's 5 tbsp of fresh milk.
AMIEs Fried ZUCCHINI Balls step by step
- Combine the zucchini, 10 tablespoon breadcrumbs, 1 egg, eggyolk, nutmeg , parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients thoroughly until well incorporated..
- Shape tablespoonfuls into firm balls. Dip zucchini balls, one at a time, in the other beaten egg then in the remaining breadcrumbs covering well each balls..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the balls in batches for 3-4 minutes, turning until brown all over and cooked through. When cooked, remove from the pan, using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel..
- Serve, share and ... enjoy!.