Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes.
You can have Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- It's of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes step by step
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.