Pumpkin Pancakes. Light and fluffy with crisp edges, these pumpkin pancakes have a lovely fall flavor — perfect with a hot cup of coffee on a cool morning! These Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes Are Sweet, Satisfying, And Easy To Make. These fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes are sweet, satisfying, and easy to make.
Your family will love these and ask. A while back a friend from Portland messaged me and asked where in the world the pumpkin pancakes were on our. These pumpkin pancakes taught me that whole grain pancakes can be every bit as tasty and fluffy as pancakes made with regular flour. You can have Pumpkin Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree (either canned or fresh homemade is fine).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 Tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's of ~For Decoration.
- You need of Chocolate chunks/ chips or Cookie Icings.
These babies don't send my blood sugar spiraling out of. Easy homemade pumpkin pancakes recipe that's not too sweet and has a hint of spice. Jump to the Easy Homemade Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. These deliciously healthy pumpkin pancakes are sweet, filling, and perfect for any pumpkin craving!
Pumpkin Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, salt and cooking oil together..
- Add half of the flour and half of water in, whisk together until smooth. Then, stir the rest of the flour and water in to make the pumpkin batter..
- Heat pan over medium heat, ladle the batter onto the pan. Cook until the undersides are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook about 2 minutes more on the second side. (You may add a little bit of the batter on top to make a stem).
- Decorate the pancake with chocolate chucks or chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Pancakes - The Perfect Fall Breakfast! Pumpkin Pancakes that are soft and fluffy, perfectly pumpkin flavored and deliciously spiced! These are one of the ultimate fall breakfasts! Plus they are so easy to throw together and they can be ready. Pumpkin pancakes are easily our most frequented breakfast in the fall and winter.