Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes. Patricks Day is coming up, so, here's a recipe to make some Shamrock Pancakes! Follow the directions on the box. Make pancake mix in a large bowl.
You're all set for a lucky day when you start your morning with shamrock-shaped pancakes. In the meantime, make the pancakes. These pancakes get their green the all natural way. You can cook Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes
- It's 2 cups of original Bisquick mix.
- You need 3/4 cups of whole milk.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It's Splash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It's 12 Drops of green food coloring.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- You need of Pat of butter to top off your pancake.
Here's how I do it without the green dye. Don't let all this fun fool you, these are some seriously good grown-up pancakes! The shamrock shaker is a creamy coffee and amaretto liqueur cocktail. While the easy recipe is designed for St.
Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes instructions
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, whole milk, eggs, orange juice, splash of vanilla extract and cinnamon powder in a large bowl.......
- Add your green food coloring and mix well......
- Pour into a greased skillet and fry until edges of pancake start to bubble and top of pancake is almost dry looking, then flip over and cook other side of pancake......I put some sprinkles on mine !!!.
- All done ✅!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Don’t forget to add a pat of butter on top of your shamrock pancake 🥞!!! ☘️😉.
Shamrock emoji is the picture of a clover with the three leaves. This type of this plant is far more common than. General information about ☘️ Shamrock Emoji. ☘️ Shamrock. A shamrock is a young sprig, used as a symbol of Ireland. Saint Patrick, Ireland's patron saint, is said to have used it as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity.