Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes.
You can cook Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Geek Yogurt (whole milk is best).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It's of Butter for frying.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes step by step
- Heat skillet on medium heat. Add butter and scoop of batter. Cook pancake until the top bubbles. Flip and cook 1 min. Serve warm..
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Pour the wet into the dry ingredients. Stirs until just mixed together. Let batter rest for 5 minutes..