Small Batch Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Pancakes.
You can have Small Batch Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Pancakes using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Small Batch Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Pancakes
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- It's of Wet mixture ingredients:.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of yogurt or sour cream or creme fraiche.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of + 2 Tablespoons canned pumpkin.
- You need of Dry mixture ingredients:.
- It's 2/3 cup of All Purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg (or alternatively to the two spices, just add 1/3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice).
Small Batch Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Pancakes step by step
- Combine wet mixture ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk or mix until everything is completely and evenly incorporated:.
- Then sift all dry mixture ingredients into wet mixture and add 1 Tablespoon melted butter and whisk again *just* until the batter is thoroughly incorporated and *just* short of completely smooth..
- On a well buttered griddle or nonstick pan brought up to medium heat, pour the batter in generous 1/4 cupfuls, using the underside of your measuring cup to spread the pancakes out to a roughly 5.5" diameter (it's a thick batter) and let them cook for roughly 3 minutes before flipping and letting them cook another 60 seconds or so..
- Because this is a thick batter made with pumpkin, it won't bubble like regular pancake batter, so instead of using the bubbles as an indicator to flip, just try flipping at the 3 minute mark and if you can fairly easily shimmy your spatula under the whole pancake without cracking it, you're good to flip..
- That's it! Enjoy with butter and syrup or powdered sugar..