Savoury Vegetable Pancake.
You can have Savoury Vegetable Pancake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savoury Vegetable Pancake
- It's 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/3 cup of cooked sweet potato, mashed.
- It's 2 cups of softened spinach.
- It's 2 cups of grated carrot.
- You need of Breakfast.
- You need of Chickpea flour.
- Prepare of Left over veg.
- You need of Sweet potato.
Savoury Vegetable Pancake instructions
- Mix together first six ingredients. Put spinach in medium hot fry pan until just wilted. Remove to cutting board and chop into bite-size pieces. Add to pancake batter. Add carrots. Fry in lightly oiled pan for 3 minutes on one side, flip, 3 minutes on second side, flip, fry one more minute. Pancakes should be thin and crispy. Remove to plate and enjoy right away, or cool and store in fridge for quick snack..