Mom's Fluffy Pancakes.
You can cook Mom's Fluffy Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Fluffy Pancakes
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of White Vinager.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Butter, melted.
Mom's Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large mixing bowl..
- Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk..
- Pour flour mixture into wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray..
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side..