Denise's Apple Pancake.
You can have Denise's Apple Pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Denise's Apple Pancake
- It's 4 of Large Apples.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Butter (sauté).
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon.
Denise's Apple Pancake instructions
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees..
- Slice apples thinly..
- Sauté apples in 4 tablespoons of butter until soft in 10.5” iron skillet (or transfer to oven proof dish if you don't have an iron skillet)..
- Mix flour, milk, and eggs. Pour over apples and bake in oven until puffy and golden. About 10 minutes..
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in bowl..
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter and pour over puffed pancake. Then you sugar mixture over pancake evenly. (WARNING: butter may splatter when poured and can cause smoke or even grease fire)..
- Return to oven and back until sugar is melted..