You can cook Kiwi Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kiwi Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of kiwi fruits.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick plain yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of self-rising flour.
Kiwi Pancakes step by step
- Peel kiwi fruits. Puree one using a food processor. (You can also grate it or chop it finely) Slice another for decoration..
- Combine egg and yogurt. I like to use a whisk, but a fork would do just fine. Add sugar and mix well..
- Add the pureed kiwi and fold a few times..
- Add self-rising flour bit by bit, fold the batter a few times. Do not overmix..
- Wait for about 5 minutes until bubbles arise..
- Heat a nonstick pan. (low heat) Pour batter and wait until it bubbles. Flip and wait until it no longer sticks in a pan. Repeat the process..
- Serve with sliced kiwi..