You can have Yogurt Pancake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Pancake
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Yogurt Pancake instructions
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top, cook until the second side is golden brown..