Banana chocolate chip pancake bites. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips. We love how easy these are to make! If your kids beg for pancakes but balk at the thought of banana pancakes, make these.
My kids and I LOVED these!! I had to add a little extra milk to thin the batter a bit but other than that. These banana chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect start to your day. You can cook Banana chocolate chip pancake bites using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip pancake bites
- You need 2 of eggs, separated.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar + 2 Tbsp for dusting.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It's of Melted butter for brushing.
They're extra fluffy, super thick, filled with chocolate chips and taste like Then gently fold in the the dry ingredients, followed by the chocolate chips. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes - the king of breakfast. You know that I'm totally into breakfast for a while. This is the reason because more and more breakfast recipes are When you bite into these pillowy pancakes, you bite into lots of banana chunks and chocolate chips.
Banana chocolate chip pancake bites step by step
- Whisk egg whites until frothy and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add in egg yolks and streak in milk and vinegar until a smooth batter has formed..
- Fold in egg whites..
- Heat an ebelskiver pan to medium heat, and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of sugar, and scoop 2 tablespoons of the batter into each hole. Cook for 1–2 minutes until batter starts to pull away from the sides..
- Using toothpicks or thin chopsticks, gently flip each pancake, and continue to cook for another 1–2 minutes until golden. If cooking one of the variations, add half the amount of batter followed by mix-in ingredient(s), and seal with remaining batter, making sure to cover the mix-in..
- To make the banana cream filling, mash banana and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth. Mash in cream cheese, mixing until smooth. Stir in vanilla pudding and maple syrup. Place mixture in a piping bag and refrigerate until ready for use..
- I did not do this last step I just added the mashed bananas and chocolate chips and chopped walnuts so its optional if u wanna do it like that.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. featured in Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes. Place banana slices on top of the batter, followed by the chocolate chips. This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake! You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead of using some to garnish. Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden.