You can cook Easy Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pancakes
- You need 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need 1.5 cups of milk.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's as needed of tbsp- butter (melted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Easy Pancakes step by step
- Whisk together the dry ingredients until they are mixed properly..
- Whisk together milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla essence until combined well..
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients untill you get a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Heat the skillet and once it's hot, pour a ladle of the batter onto it. IF you are planning to add berries, bananas, nuts or chocolate chips it can be incorporated into the batter before pouring or added to the pancakes at this stage after pouring them to the skillet. (Sometimes I use chocolate chips to make smiley face pancakes for my son.).
- When the edges look dry and bubbles start to appear, flip the pancake over and cook for another 2 mins..
- Serve them with your favorite syrup..