You can cook Baked Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pancakes
- It's 4 TBS of margarine.
- You need 2 C of Baking mix (like Bisquik).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 1/3 C of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 4 TBS of sugar.
Baked Pancakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place margarine in the bottom of your baking dish and place in the oven while preheating (just to melt it)..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Wisk..
- Remove pan from oven once margarine is melted. Set aside while preparing pancake batter..
- Add remaining ingredients. Wisk. Do not over mix..
- Add pancake batter to baking dish and bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. (Sometimes its done faster depending on how big your dish is. The thicker they are,the longer it takes).
- Butter the top. VARIATIONS: sprinkle with powdered sugar, cover with honey for a healthier version, also freezer friendly!.
- These also work well to make a "McGriddle" type sandwhich and freeze it for a make-ahead breakfast option! Enjoy :-D.