Yogurt pancake. Yogurt pancakes are fluffy, a snap to whip together, and a great way to work some extra nutrition into the most important meal of the day. Oh wait, did we assume you were making these for breakfast? Yogurt Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
They are delicate and go down easy (you'll have to try them to know what I mean). These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! You can cook Yogurt pancake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt pancake
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt greek law fat.
- It's 2 of bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almont milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's Dash of salt.
- You need of Blueberry for garnish.
These Greek yogurt pancakes are thick, delicious, and have only four (!!) ingredients. These yogurt pancakes are quick, easy and delicious! This yogurt pancake goes on the list of winners, along with peanut butter banana pancakes and bacon pancakes!! These easy Greek yogurt pancakes are the perfect homemade pancake recipe.
Yogurt pancake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Mash the bananas and Mix all with wet ingredients.
- Mix all do not over mix.
- Cook on butter grilled 375f,using 1/3 cup scoop each pancake..
- Cook 3 minutes each side.
- Server with fruit and hot syrup.
Light, fluffy, slightly tangy, and perfect for stacking - they taste amazing with maple syrup! These are fluffy and light yogurt pancakes that are perfect for breakfast or brunch. Serve these pancakes with your favorite toppings and syrup. This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. These Greek Yogurt Pancakes look pretty darn good, don't they?