Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes. Eggs and bananas, and that's it. I can see that look you're giving me right now, but you just have to trust. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in Wondering if they can be made with applesauce or would that be too runny?
Banana PancakesGluten Sugar Dairy Free Banana PancakesHoneybee Homemaker. oats, unsweetened applesauce, eggs, vanilla extract. This blueberry pancakes recipe is a favorite in our home. Banana Blueberry Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes
- Prepare 2 1/2 of flour.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 of mashed banana.
- It's 1 of single serving blueberry applesauce.
In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the egg, milk, bananas and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Serve eggless banana pancakes with caramelized bananas, choco chips and syrup. Eggless banana pancakes recipe - soft , fluffy and delicious pancakes made with banana and no eggs.
Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes instructions
- Add all dry ingredients and mix.
- Set aside mashed banana and applesauce.
- In another bowel add wet ingredients and mix.
- Now combine the dry and wet ingredients mix together untill smooth.
- Separate into 2 equal amounts in 1 add in banana. In the other add the blueberry applesauce.
- Greese ur muffin pans or mini cake pans. And pour.
- Place in your preheated oven at 350. For about 8-10mins. It will very. I was distracted for a minute and one batch was slightly over.kids still loved them..
- Plate and serve to your liking..
We are out of bananas and I'm wondering if you've ever subbed applesauce for the bananas in this. Health Benefits - Banana Egg Pancakes. Vegan banana pancakes - perfect for a light, healthy breakfast or brunch. But that's all behind us now. I mean, you won't find me eating pancakes at International Houses of them, but lighter at-home ones made with bananas and packed with berries?