3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes. Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder.
In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Mash banana in a bowl using a fork; add eggs, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix batter well. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. You can have 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- It's 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Any Kind of Flour.
Although I call these three ingredient pancakes, I usually add some cinnamon and vanilla extract to my pancakes as well. For the best results, let the pancakes cool. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. -If you have a food processer or blender(Individual blender like the magic bullet work best) you can use those to speed things up. Just add in banana and egg and slowly add the flour into the mixture.-.
- Add the eggs into to bowl and mix them in..
- Add little bits if flour at a time and mix it in until pancake consistently.-picture was taken after I made the first pancake so you should have more than that-.
- Turn on frying pan to between low and medium heat and butter the bottom of the pan. -you can use oil instead of butter but I find it tastes better with butter-.
- Pour pancake mix into pan. This recipe make 2-3 pancakes depending on how big or small you make them..
- Let cook for 2-4 min until the outside of the pancake starts to crisp underneath. Or until golden brown. Flip pancake. -These do not look like normal pancakes most of the time. They will be splotchy in their coloration.-.
- Let cook for another 1-3 min. And then take it out and serve..
- Eat up and Enjoy!.
An easy recipe for healthy flourless banana and egg pancakes that doesn't fall apart. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. Hop to it: Whip up cute and tasty hotcakes quick as you-know-what. Recipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex™ Meals & Snacks.