Buttermilk Pancake. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. Buttermilk Pancakes are deliciously buttery and fluffy with golden, crisp edges and an irresistible buttermilk flavour. With some tips and tricks to help you get a steaming stack of incredible tasting.
To make this buttermilk pancake recipe, you'll start out by heating a skillet or griddle to medium heat. Then, you'll whisk together your dry ingredients. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes -- made completely from scratch! You can cook Buttermilk Pancake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancake
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
I used uncultured buttermilk, and the pancakes were thin and rubbery. Perhaps Martha meant to state that the buttermilk should be cultured. One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found. One day when I saw my friend Suzanne's Buttermilk Pancakes on her blog You Made That?, I finally decided it's time to make them and bought buttermilk before the weekend.
Buttermilk Pancake instructions
- Mix all your ingredients together and make sure they are thoroughly mixed in.
- Heat up pan without oil.
- Once pan is hot pour in your mixed ingredients.
- Once the top of the pancake starts bubbling up, turn I over to cook the other side.
- Keep repeating this process until you have used up all your mixed ingredients.
- Share and enjoy!.
Pour the yolk and milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until barely combined. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor. They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients! You know a recipe is perfect when you have no desire to. Serve the buttermilk pancakes warm with your favorite syrup.