Czech Pancakes Palacinky.
You can cook Czech Pancakes Palacinky using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Czech Pancakes Palacinky
- You need 110 gr of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare of Chopped banana (optional).
- You need of Honey or you can use jam, nutella, cheese or whatever you like.
Czech Pancakes Palacinky instructions
- Beat the egg.
- Mix egg, flour, milk sugar and salt.
- Heat the pan add butter.
- Put step 2 on heated pan as thin as possible then wait until golden brown then flip..
- Put chopped banana on pancake then roll it, then pour honey on the top of pancake.
- Serve it.