Ham and veg fried rice. Veg Fried rice recipe with step by step photos and video - aromatic, flavorful and delicious vegan fried rice recipe made with mix vegetables. This is one of our favorite Indo Chinese recipe. As the flavors of the veggies really come out very well in this Chinese fried rice recipe.
This time around we are making it healthier by swapping out the white rice with brown, omitting the ham and packing in the veggies. Veg fried rice recipe with video & step by step photos - Delicious, flavorful and quick to make veg fried rice! Chinese Restaurants serve veg fried rice that often taste different from one another. You can have Ham and veg fried rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and veg fried rice
- Prepare of sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need to taste of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- You need of Stir fry add Ins:.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped leftover ham, I had a spiral ham, diced small.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped small.
- You need 1 of small can mushrooms, drained and dried with a paper towel. Chop them small. I prefer fresh but I had this already.
- It's 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped and separated into the whites and the tops.
- You need 2 of zucchini that were a little past their prime, quartered then thinly sliced.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of Cooked rice.
The few ingredients that are used in almost all recipes is the monosodium glutamate called as ajjinomotto and. Chicken Fried Rice: You can either sauté some chicken in a separate sauté pan while making your fried rice. Kimchi Fried Rice: Fresh kimchi adds a major flavor boost to fried rice. A true store cupboard meal with veg from the freezer.
Ham and veg fried rice instructions
- Get your rice Cooked and ready to go..
- Prep everything and have it ready to go. First make the sauce. Put it all in a bowl and whisk..
- Next, start dicing your veg and ham. I put them in the order I did it..
- Crank the heat almost to high on a dry iron skillet. When you’re ready to start you can’t stop. In the screaming hot skillet add the Oil and the ham then go down the line and add and toss the veg. Let it start getting color. Clear a spot in the center of the skillet,add oil. Crack in the eggs and scramble. When eggs are mostly done toss everything together. Add the rice and combine. You’ll be scraping and flipping the whole time nearly..
- Finally, add the sauce. This sauce will caramelize in the hot skillet so keep it moving. After I got it combined well I pressed it down in the skillet for a few seconds with the spatula to get a little crust on bottom. I’d scrape and flip again and let it brown. Did this several times then killed the heat. Hindsight is 20/20...wish i would’ve had some egg rolls lol.
Watch how to make veggie fried rice in this short recipe video! It's so delicious and good for you, too. Today in this video we are making fried rice *its made with simply cutting vegetables finely and mix few things together. + finally, enjoy veg fried rice with gobi manchurian. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Many serves spicy veg fried rice, this spicy taste comes from the chilli sauce.