Vegan Apple Pancake.
You can cook Vegan Apple Pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Apple Pancake
- Prepare 300 gr of whole wheat flour.
- It's 150 gr of rolled oats.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 90 ml of aquafaba.
- Prepare 800 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tb of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of apple.
Vegan Apple Pancake step by step
- Make the "buttermilk" first: mix the vinegar and soy milk, let it curdle. Mix together the dry ingredients by hand..
- I use to cook the chickpeas and save the liquid in little containers in my freezer. I just put the dry chickpeas (for 1 cup of chickpeas I use 3 cups of water) and water in my slow cooker for 8 hours..
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined..
- Peal, core and slice the apples. Lightly spray the pan and cook one side of the apple. Flip them..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake..
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown..
- Enjoy :)!.