Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way.
You can cook Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned baking mix, such as bisquick.
- You need 1.5 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- You need 1 of flax egg (see first way).
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded, dehydrated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 4 tbsp of whipped coconut dessert topping (optional).
Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way step by step
- Preheat pan over medium heat appropriate for pan size and burner size..
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour large dollops into hot pan making pancakes about 4-5 inches in diameter. You may jiggle the pan to encourage it to spread thinner if desired..
- Allow to cook 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and one minute on the 2nd side.
- Top with whipped coconut topping and enjoy!.