Chocolatey Sweet Stuffed Pancake (Sweet Martabak).
You can have Chocolatey Sweet Stuffed Pancake (Sweet Martabak) using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Sweet Stuffed Pancake (Sweet Martabak)
- Prepare 235 gr of all purpose flour.
- It's 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 90 gr of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 of yolks.
- You need 350 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of melted chocolate.
- It's of butter/ margarine as spread.
- Prepare of Additional ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of mixed both of them.
- Prepare of Toping.
- Prepare of Shredded chocolate/chocolate sprinkle.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It's of Ground peanuts.
- Prepare of Condensed milk.
Chocolatey Sweet Stuffed Pancake (Sweet Martabak) step by step
- Mix dried ingredients, yolks, into mixing bowl together..
- Pour melted chocolate into dried ingredients, following with milk. Mixing with medium speed mixer until batter looks smooth..
- Keep aside and cover batter with clean cloth arround 1 hour in the room temperature. If there is warmer place, it would be better. I used to place my batter in the laundry room with the heater on.. lol.
- When batter is ready, add the additional ingredients into batter and ready to cook..
- Use iron skillet to cook it for more stabilize heat, or we can also use non stick skillet with very low heat. Make sure skillet warm enough to pour the batter in. No need to grease the skillet, because it can make the bottom looks bubbled..
- If the skillet is ready, pour batter into it, use big spoon to make crunchy edge to the skillet. Cover it up..
- Cook until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- If pancake is cooked, place it in the cutting board and spread with butter. Then cut into 8 pieces..
- Now starting to sprinkle, start with grounded peanuts, chocolate, cheese, and lastly sprinkle with condense milk..
- Enjoy 😃.