Super Fluffy Pancake.
You can cook Super Fluffy Pancake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Fluffy Pancake
- It's of Dry mixture:.
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbs of granulated of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's of Wet mixture:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter (melted).
- Prepare 4 of eggs (seperate white eggs and yolks).
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of until 2 tbs granulated sugar.
Super Fluffy Pancake step by step
- Sift all the dry ingredients and add the sugar in the end and stir them all together using balloon whisk. Set aside..
- Melt the butter, set aside to cool. Crack the eggs and separate the yolks and the whites (save both). Whisk the egg whites until fluffy (like a whiskey sour consistency). Add the buttermilk to the egg whites..
- If you don't have buttermilk you could substitute it with 2 cups of milk and add 1 tbs of white vinegar or lemon juice. Let it stand about 10-20 minutes and it's ready to be used. Or if you have plain yoghurt or source cream, use them instead, but try to make them a bit less thick, by using 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of plain yoghurt or sour cream..
- In a separate bowl, stir the yolks until blended. Add 1 tbs of sugar. Stir to incorporate. Add the cooled, melted butter slowly into the egg yolk mixture. Slowly whisk the yolk mixture into the egg white mixture until fully incorporated..
- Slowly whisk the flour mixture into the wet mixture so that no clumps form. Whisk through to fluffy consistency (try not to overmix) refrigerate for ten minutes. You need to rest the batter before using it. Don't skip this process, because it is important to make the buttermilk doing its best to the pancake and built a thick structure when the cooking process..
- In a large skillet, generously spray non-stick spray into pan over medium-high heat (I used non-stick pan, so I didn't use any grease or non stick spray). With a large spoon, spoon a cookie-sized portion of batter into the pan. Don’t press on them. Let them sit there until you could see bubbles forming in the middle and a nice browning on the sides, it’s time to flip them (only do this once)..
- Plate them up with maple syrup or honey. If you feel like making blueberry pancakes, add blueberries to the batter and do the same thing you just did before. Enjoy..
- My other pictures of pancake..