Easy Allergen Free Pancakes.
You can cook Easy Allergen Free Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Allergen Free Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free flour.
- It's of My flour blend doesn't have xanthan gum.
- You need 3 of Tblsp ground flax.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2-4 of Tblsp raw sugar (your sweetness preference).
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1-1 1/4 cups of water or milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- You need 1 of Tblsp apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla (optional).
Easy Allergen Free Pancakes instructions
- I grind my own flour blend and do not add xanthan gum. If your blend has it you may omit 1 Tblsp of ground flax..
- Turn griddle on between 250° and 300°. Each appliance is different, test cook a pancake to make sure it's not too hot..
- Thoroughly mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. If using a liquid sweetener add it after mixing dry ingredients..
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients. If using water, warm water activates the flax meal quicker..
- Add the apple cider vinegar last. Mix well. It will bubble. If batter is too thick add more liquid, an 1/8 cup at a time..
- Pour onto griddle. When the tops start to bubble flip.
- We mix in chocolate chips or frozen blueberries. If you use frozen blueberries you usually need to add a little extra liquid. They also take a little longer to cook..