3-ingredient banana pancake. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg.
Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Although I call these three ingredient pancakes, I usually add some cinnamon and vanilla extract to my pancakes as well. For the best results, let the pancakes cool. You can have 3-ingredient banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3-ingredient banana pancake
- Prepare 1-2 of very ripe bananas (overripe is perfect).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of milk (any kind will do, even coconut milk).
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter + splash of oil for frying pan.
Things might get pretty simple sometimes but. All you need to add is an egg and some flour. Top with some fresh banana slices and Lightly spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
3-ingredient banana pancake instructions
- Mash bananas in a bowl with the salt until it forms a smooth wet paste..
- Add 2 tbsp flour and a splash of milk. Mix to see if consistency is like a thick batter. It should be smooth enough to pour into the frying pan but not as runny as regular pancake batter. Add more flour or milk til desired consistency is reached..
- Meanwhile, heat a flat pan on medium heat with the butter & a bit of oil (the oil keeps the butter from burning). Pour in batter and form either one medium size pancake or two smaller ones..
- Cook for about 3 - 4 minutes on the first side until little bubbles form on the surface before carefully flipping over. Cook the other side for 2 -3 minutes. If the heat appears too high, switch to a low flame. The natural sugars in bananas makes it caramelise / burn easily..
- Serve immediately. I find this eggless pancake gets a bit chewy if it sits at room temperature so make it in small batches when you're ready to eat some easy, healthy pancakes :).
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. The Thing about TWO Ingredient banana pancakes. These Clean Eating Three Ingredient Banana Pancakes are quick and easy to make. I love to make pancakes on weekends and serve them with banana, maple syrup or chocolate sauce. You can add dairy-free chocolate chips or just fruit to make them.