Banana egg oat pancake. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. They are made completely of mashed, ripe bananas, eggs and oats.
These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast? These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. You can cook Banana egg oat pancake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana egg oat pancake
- Prepare 1 of banana, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. Subbed for oatmeal flower (literally just blended some oats), added some Chocolate chips, boom.
Banana egg oat pancake instructions
- Mash banana, scramble eggs into banana mixture, add oats, vanilla and cinnamon, mix well..
- Heat up greased crepe pan, once hot turn to med heat. Pour enough to make 3 -4 batches. Cook for about 2-3 minutes before turning over. Cook another 1 minute. Drizzle maple syrup and add fresh fruit!.
Health Benefits - Banana Egg Pancakes. It helps to stop skin rashes. Make it egg free: Replace the eggs with flax eggs (I've heard this works well from other commenters, but haven't had a. Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats. The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand.