Tiramisu Pancake. We're talking light, fluffy pancakes… Rich espresso and brandy infused mascapone… A little (or a lot. If you are all out of willpower today, do not, I repeat do not click on this link for the Tiramisu Pancake recipe. To make the pancakes put the flour, baking powder and espresso powder in a bowl and stir together.
Sweet notes of mascarpone cream are gently subdued by savoury. And my favorite dessert in the world is tiramisu. Therefore I decided that tiramisu would be my breakfast this morning. You can cook Tiramisu Pancake using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Pancake
- You need of Tiramisu Pancake.
- Prepare 80 g of Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs).
- Prepare 20 g of Sugar (A).
- You need 40 g of Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs).
- You need 20 g of Sugar (B).
- It's 100 g of Mascarpone.
- Prepare 20 g of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 30 g of Cream.
- You need 50 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- It's of Whipped Mascarpone Cream.
- It's 100 g of Mascarpone.
- It's 100 g of Cream.
- It's 30 g of Sugar.
- Prepare of Kahlua Chocolate sauce.
- It's 10 g of Kahlua liquor.
- You need 50 g of Chocolate Sauce.
Click to see: Tiramisu Pancakes Nutrition Facts. Question of the Day: Do you have a favorite pancake recipe? Or any requests for the next flavor pancake recipe I should try? Light, coffee-flavored pancakes are topped with a sweetened mascarpone spread and drizzled with a chocolate coffee sauce.
Tiramisu Pancake instructions
- Tiramisu Pancake.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use..
- Add the egg yolk, sugar (B), mascarpone, vegetable oil and cream to a medium bowl and whisk well..
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk well..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar (A) gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 1 min (to equalize the size of bubbles)..
- Add half of the egg white mixture (meringue) to the wet mixture and mix until half-mixed..
- Add the rest of the meringue and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with vegetable oil. Pour the mixture into the skillet and cover with a lid. Cook for 3 min or until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake..
- Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side..
- Whipped Mascarpone Cream.
- Add the mascarpone, cream and sugar and whip with a hand mixer until the mixture is fluffy and stiff..
- Kahlua Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare chocolate sauce..
- Pour the Kahlua liquor into the chocolate sauce and mix well..
- Decorate as you like..
Coffee Chocolate Pancakes with maple liquor drizzle and cashew cream mascarpone. Be the first to review this recipe. Try this tiramisu-inspired pancake recipe with classic flavours of coffee, cream and chocolate caramel sauce. Find more Pancake Day recipes at Tesco Real Food. Once melted add the batter in batches for your pancakes.