My favourite pancake recipe. I partnered with Mountain High this month to share one of my favorite recipes, yogurt pancakes! We use yogurt frequently at home because the kids are big smoothie fans and I always use plain yogurt to make them. I love Mountain High because it's simple, yummy and high-quality yogurt.
Pour ¼ cupful of batter into the pan. Pancakes are one of my favourite treats for a languid long weekend brunch! In this video, I wanna introduce my favorite pancake recipe :) Actually, using pancake mix is easiest way to make pancake. You can have My favourite pancake recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My favourite pancake recipe
- You need 4/5 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
But it sometimes feels like too sweet to eat with syrup. So when I have some free time, I make pancake with this recipe. Strawberries and blueberries are very cheap in Korea, so. Today is Mardi Gras, also known as Fat Tuesday!
My favourite pancake recipe instructions
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk.
- Add dry mix gradually, but don't overmix! Just enough to hydrate all ingredients.
- Add melted butter and stir to incorporate.
- On a dry nonstick pan on medium heat, spoon on batter in a circle and end on centre to form a mound. Don't move it!.
- Once air bubbles begin to form, check the bottom for colour. If it's a nice even tan, flip it over! Usually it takes 3 minutes first side, and 2 on the second.
- Top it off! Okay, here's my contribution: Sweet: I like to serve them with a coconut milk syrup (leftover from prev recipe). 1 tbsp condensed milk mixed with 1 tbsp coconut milk makes a creamy and refreshing sauce! Savoury: My friends don't understand this, but these pancakes are neutral enough to be made savoury. Sprinkle on shredded cheddar when warm, and drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Seriously, try it. Or if you're classically canadian, drizzle on that maple syrup!.
So what better day than Fat Tuesday to publish my favorite new pancake recipe of the moment: Fat Pancakes? These pancakes are yet another reason breakfast is the best meal of the day. For more healthy breakfast ideas, see the link below This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. For pancakes without all-purpose flour, use your favorite gluten-free flour blend or try buckwheat flour (here is our buckwheat pancake recipe for you. First of all, this recipe is very easy to find and it's right here on Kitchn.