Spinach pancakes. These spinach pancakes are completely dye-free, and get their natural color from fresh baby spinach. They taste just like regular pancakes because fresh spinach has such a mild flavor. Boil the kettle, and put the buttermilk and beaten egg in a food processor.
Crispy spinach pancakes turn the boring green veggie into a delicacy. Serve them with a dollop of Spinach Pancakes. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel. You can have Spinach pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach pancakes
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 30 g of flour.
- Prepare 120 g of spinach.
- You need of seasoning.
These Gluten-Free Spinach Pancakes are a healthy breakfast full of nutritoius ingredients like Spinach Pancakes (Gluten-Free). I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes Healthy Pancakes for Kids. You can eat raw in the salad or boil in There is no exact amount of flour vs water ratio for this type of pancakes. Broccoli Pancakes with Spinach and Parmesan CheeseYummy Addiction.
Spinach pancakes step by step
- Seperate 2 eggs. Whip the 2 egg whites until they get hard..
- In an other bowl mix the 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg with the flour(I used cornflour but you can use any other type of oil). Then add the spinach and mix it very well..
- Add the whipped egg whites to the egg yolk&spinach and mix them gently. Season it as you like. I added salt, pepper and some garlic..
- Take 1 tablespoonful of the pastry and cook it on the frying pan. It's like you're making a pancake..
- For me this recipe made 11 pancakes..
Garlic Spinach Potato Pancakes with Poached EggsThe Kitchen Paper. See more ideas about Spinach pancakes, Baby food recipes, Pancakes. These Easy Blender Spinach Pancakes are a great way to get spinach into baby and toddler. Pack your pancakes with spinach and mushrooms. This is a delicious way to make pancakes into a wonderfully moreish meal.