Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes.
You can cook Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It's 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It's 1-2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of maple syrup (optional).
- It's 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes instructions
- Place all ingredients except blueberries in a blender and puree until smooth..
- In a large frying pan over low-medium heat, add a small amount of butter and pour about 1/4 cup of batter, repeating until the pan is filled..
- Cook until you start to see bubbles form, flip and cook for another minute or until golden brown on both sides..
- Repeat until all batter has been used..
- Top with blueberries and serve..