Chocolate Pancake with Decadent Chocolate Sauce.
You can cook Chocolate Pancake with Decadent Chocolate Sauce using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pancake with Decadent Chocolate Sauce
- Prepare of - Chocolate Sauce -.
- You need 140 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of Water.
- It's 50 g of Cocoa Powder.
- It's 200 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 200 g of Cream.
- You need of - Chocolate Pancake-.
- Prepare 300 g of Flour.
- You need 50 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 9 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 70 g of Sugar.
- It's 500 g of Milk.
- You need 50 g of Salted Butter.
Chocolate Pancake with Decadent Chocolate Sauce step by step
- - Chocolate Sauce -.
- Chop the dark chocolate and add to a medium bowl. Set aside until use..
- Add the sugar and water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Add the cocoa powder to the solution and mix well. Bring to a boil. Pour this solution into the chopped dark chocolate..
- In the meantime, add the cream to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. After boiling, pour into the chopped dark chocolate. Stir the mixture until smooth..
- NOTE: the sugar solution and boiled cream should be added to the dark chocolate at about the same time.
- - Chocolate Pancake -.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add the sugar and mix well; set aside..
- Whisk the egg and milk and add to the flour mixture gradually. Mix until smooth. Add the melted butter and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with butter. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of the batter into the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula to cook on the other side..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, etc....
- Please check the following site http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/chocolate-pancake/.