Simple Pancake Batter.
You can cook Simple Pancake Batter using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Pancake Batter
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Simple Pancake Batter instructions
- Mix dry ingredients well, make sure flour has no lumps. A fork works well for this or a whisk. It makes it easier to mix well and get out lumps.
- Add in milk and mix well using fork or whisk.
- Add egg and mix well using fork or whisk.
- Use 1/4 cup measure to scoop batter onto pan heated to just under medium heat *Non-stick pans work best for this if you arent using one spray the pan with cooking spray or spread a little butter or margerine on the pan before adding the batter.
- Flip once bubbles appear and allow other side to cook to your liking.