Pam's fluffy pancakes.... Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup. Classic recipe for really "Fluffy" pancakes! I always have buttermilk handy so I used that instead of.
This Homemade Pancakes Recipe makes soft & fluffy old-fashioned pancakes! Get ready to dig into a stack of the best pancakes you've ever had with this. Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats. You can have Pam's fluffy pancakes... using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pam's fluffy pancakes...
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of oil cooking spray or butter for frying.
- You need 1 of pancakes syrup.
- Prepare 1 of confectioners sugar (optional).
The keys to fluffy pancakes are using the right ingredients in the right quantities, mixing them properly, and using the resulting batter immediately. This is the best fluffy pancakes recipe according to my family. They are quick and easy to prepare, but we still consider these homemade pancakes a special treat. —Eugene Presley, Council, Virginia. A great, simple, no-fail pancake recipe for super fluffy homemade pancakes.
Pam's fluffy pancakes... step by step
- Sift together flour,baking powder,sugar and salt. Combine egg, milk and oil. Add to dry ingredients,stirring just until flour is moistened and free from lumps. Heat pan in medium fire spray cooking oil or butter pour pancakes batter into cook 2 to 3minutes on both sides or until golden brown in color..
- Serve hot drizzle pancakes syrup and or sprinkle confectioners sugar(optional)....
What a way to start Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know. These fluffy Japanese pancakes have a light and airy soufflé-like texture, are completely addictive, AND YES, you can make them right in your own kitchen! Waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes it THE BEST! This recipe is foolproof for the most perfect fluffy buttermilk pancakes in the world! This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch.