Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes.
You can cook Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of Dry Oats.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites (large).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cottage Cheese - Fat Free.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 of scoop Isopure Banana Cream Whey Protein Isolate.
- Prepare 1/2 large of banana sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of PB2.
Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes step by step
- Combine oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, cinnamon, vanilla, and isopure protein until smooth..
- Cook batter in 1/4 cup increments.
- Add banana slices between pancakes and top with remaining banana slices and PB2 peanut butter..