Shortcut Peach Cobbler. This peach cobbler has long been a popular way to make a cobbler quickly. This version is made with canned sliced peaches, and it's perfect for when you don't have time to peel and pit several peaches. This delicious peach cobbler is made with fresh, frozen or canned peaches and a sweetened cake-like topping.
Not cakey, not biscuity - the topping is like a slightly underbaked cookie dough with golden brown crispy topping. A peach cobbler is all about the fresh fruit — three pounds of ripe peaches, to be exact. The freshly cut fruit may form a mound above the rim of the baking dish, but will collapse and concentrate as it. You can cook Shortcut Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shortcut Peach Cobbler
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It's 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 21 oz of Can of Peach Pie Filling.
The perfect peach cobbler is also a simple one. This recipe whips up quickly and features lightly sweetened summer peaches in a rich syrup, topped with a moist and tender biscuit that's perfect for. Crock Pot Desserts, Slow Cooker Desserts, Slow Cooker Recipes, Crockpot Recipes, Delicious Desserts, Dessert Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Yummy Food. Peach cobbler combines juicy sweet peaches with a simple biscuit topping.
Shortcut Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 350°. Place butter in a 9x13 pan and melt in oven while it is preheating..
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in milk.
- Remove pan of melted butter from oven. Pour mixture into pan, evenly, but DO NOT STIR. Spread pie filling onto batter without stirring..
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and batter is set and golden brown..
The biscuit is crisp on top and buttery soft underneath and tastes phenomenal on top of the succulent brown sugar peaches. A perfected peach cobbler recipe made entirely from scratch. Fresh peaches and a fluffy cake topping make this the best peach cobbler recipe EVER! Peach Cobbler has an irresistible crackly-on-the-outside, pillowy-on-the-inside topping that will win everyone over this summer. Homemade peach cobbler is my favorite kind of fruit cobbler.