You can have Scalloped Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 2 tins of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 8 cups of Thinly Sliced Potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika to cover.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Blend soup tins with milk, onion powder, and black pepper..
- In a casserole dish, arrange layers of potatoes, soup mix, and cheese. Continue this until all ingredients are used up, ensuring ample cheese on the top of the dish. Sprinkle top with paprika..
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 min on 415°F..
- Uncover and bake for an additional 30 min on 425°F..