White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes.
You can cook White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- It's 2 of large russet potatoes (peeled and sliced medium thin).
- Prepare 1/4 of White onion sliced.
- You need 10-12 oz of white cheddar cheese condensed soup (see my recipe from scratch or use the can if you wish).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of white cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbs of garlic pepper blend.
White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 380°.
- In a medium-sized deep casserole dish (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray), layer the bottom with sliced potatoes..
- Spoon 1/3 of the cheddar soup onto the potato layer..
- Place 1/3 of the sliced onions..
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the shredded white cheddar..
- Sprinkle 1 tbs of the garlic pepper blend..
- Repeat 2 more times except the white cheddar on the last layer..
- Pour the heavy cream over the top and let it run down into the dish. Then spread the remainder of the white cheddar on top..
- Bake covered for 50 mins then remove cover and bake an additional 10-15 mins until top is browned..