Zucchini Parmesan Fritter.
You can cook Zucchini Parmesan Fritter using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Fritter
- It's 3 Cups (450 g) of Zucchini, Chopped.
- You need 2 Cups (470 mL) of Water.
- It's 1/2 Cup (50 g) of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1/2 Cup (60 g) of Flour.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
Zucchini Parmesan Fritter instructions
- In a saucepan over medium high heat add zucchini and water. Let steam for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender..
- Drain zucchini and let cool in medium mixing bowl..
- Once cool add Parmesan cheese, egg, flour, minced garlic, salt, and lemon to a bowl and mix until mixture has a semi-creamy texture..
- Place a large pan over medium high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out medium dollops of mixture and place in the pan. Let cook on each side for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.