Kick Ass Scalloped Potatoes.
You can cook Kick Ass Scalloped Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kick Ass Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 1 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of milk.
- It's 1 of thick sliced bacon.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of ground mustard.
Kick Ass Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Slice potatoes about 1/8" thick (enough to fill whatever size pan you are using).
- Chop bacon into bits and fry. Reserve grease..
- Add enough flour to bacon grease to make a roux.
- Add milk into saucepan and season with garlic,mustard and Tabasco to taste. Heat on high stirring constantly. Stir in roux to thicken. Once thickened remove from heat and stir in cheese. Make enough cheese sauce to just cover potatoes in pan..
- Bake at 350 covered with foil until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven place cheese and bacon bits on top pond return to oven to melt cheese..