Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
You can cook Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- It's 6 of Thinly Sliced Potatoes (Peeled).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded).
- You need 6 slice of Cooked Bacon (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded, to sprinkle on top).
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- In a small sauce pan on low heat melt butter and blend in flour.
- Whisk in the whipping cream.
- Add garlic salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cook sauce on low until smooth and boiling, stirring occasionally with a whisk.
- Reduce heat stir in cheese and bacon.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in a slightly greased casserole dish.
- Pour half the cheese sauce over the potatoes.
- Repeat with a second layer of potatoes and cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and some cayenne pepper.
- Bake uncovered for about an hour at 350°.