Italian Scalloped Potatos.
You can cook Italian Scalloped Potatos using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Scalloped Potatos
- You need of Italian scalloped potatos.
- It's 4 of potatos.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It's 250 ml of shredded mozza cheese.
- Prepare 50 ml of grated parmesean cheese.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- It's 2 ml of italian seasoning, crushed.
- You need 1 ml of garlic powder.
Italian Scalloped Potatos instructions
- preheat oven to 400 dregrees farenheight or 200°F celcius.
- In greased 1.5 (6 cup) casserole, arrange half of the potatos and half of the onion, sprinkle with half the mozza cheese, and half the parm cheese. Repeat layers. In a small bowl combine soup, milk, italian seasoning, and garlic powder; spoon over potato mixture. Cover and bake at 400°F farenheight. Uncover; bake 10mins or until potatos are tender..